Wednesday, March 19, 2008

what the fuck happened


I've never seen Gary Meyer more perplexed as when I put this up on the critboard. It all started as smooth as can be but by the time I got to the infamous "crack tower" I just felt compelled to throw some soy sauce on this and let it bake for about 15 minutes. Of course he had no idea about that... and I didnt feel like bringing up ghosts and time travel when I knew the only constructive criticism would be about the formal elements. Damnit I'm hungry. There were times when I really should have seen that MSG eye drop loving bycicle thief. TourdeFrance is a joke for you, milkman!!

5 comments:

Rustam F. Hasanov said...

You never cease to inspire my friend. They are all beautifully chaotic. Feed those hungry lions!!

sophan said...

my goodness, i just spent the last 30 minutes looking at your new updates........time flies when your being inspired!!!!

MBKKR said...

Most of inspiring work if seen in a long time. Thats one of the things pops to my mind everytime i check up on your blog. Damn, i love it.

William Fenholt said...

Bwahaha. I remember the moments of soy. Priceless. These are all great pieces by the way. You are a great artist.

gumkid said...

thanks for the kind words. your work is really inspiring